Responsible for the Biomedical Signal Processing Course from the Faculty of Medical Engineering (FIM), "Politehnica" University of Bucharest (substitute professor)
- Guiding students from the specialization Medical Equipment and Systems, in their 3rd year of bachelor studies, on available course materials for biomedical signal processing
- Presenting materials during the course and also providing guidance in their practical laboratory work and final project
Junior and Medior Consultant in Regulatory and Quality Affairs for Medical Devices.
Worked both for multinational and start-up companies, having several roles and responsibilities which included:
- Providing advice on regulatory market access for the EU and US market
- Support on quality system procedures
- Help in the communication with regulatory authorities
- Held several interim positions
Part of the R&D team working on a wearable physiological signal acquisition module from the wrist. My main responsibilities included:
- Algorithm development - Algorithm prototyping for physiological signal processing (PPG, ECG, EDA signals). Techniques used include: Blind Source Separation techniques (PCA, ICA), Wavelet Transforms, Fourier based methods, Digital Filters (IIR, FIR), descriptive statistics, machine learning algorithms
- Data collection - defining all necessary protocols for data collection while also preparing all necessary documentation
- Prototype tests/validation and sensor optimization - test provided hardware and software for obtaining reliable physiological data (according to specs and requirements for further algorithm development).